Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Warm weather clothes!

Hi, I've been rather negligent lately, huh? Life outside of sewing has been busy with odds and ends of things. You know how that goes!!! Constant distractions.


Anyway, I have been sewing, just not as much as I would have liked. I posted this cute dress on the left in my shop and made a bunch of white tee shirts just to have them in stock since they seem to be good sellers. I made some with ruffles like this one on the right. Anyone remember Health Tex Clothes? Their styles were full of clothes like this. My oldest daughter won $100 dollars worth of Health Tex clothes in an Art contest when she was 3. It was amazing what $100 could buy in those days. We had enough stuff to outfit her for all 4 seasons. Then her younger sister wore them too.

But, I digress...

Anyway, I made some tank tops too. A must for every closet...adult, child or doll.

I've now decided it's time to make some more trendy clothes. So next time...

See you then! Let me know what's new with you?


Emma's Doll Shop
https://www.etsy.com/shop/emmasdollshop


No comments:

Post a Comment